Friday, August 24, 2007

Toooomorrow

Get it, from Annie. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love ya tomorrow. well never mind. Yes, John's daddy returns tomorrow. His plane gets to Memphis at 9:30 am. He will fly all night and hopefully sleep so he can play with us on saturday. John and I are great. He slept pretty well last night and woke up happy. When I dropped him off at daycare he got down and started playing. I left and he didn't even cry. That makes it so much easier to go to work. His teacher said that she was really tired yesterday because they rode in the wagon for like a hour and played in the gym a lot. Those are two of John's favorite things to do. He did get bit yesterday by a little girl. It's a good thing she only has two teeth. John had a little purple bruise on his shoulder. He told me that he wanted to bite her back but he turned the other cheek. What a little angel he is!!!!!

1 comment:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Yay!! I am so happy for the two of you that Carl is coming home. See you Sunday!