Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He's Back...

Well, at least back in cell phone coverage. Carl and Jae left base camp yesterday morning and drove all day. They made it to Anchorage late last night and unloaded the Caribou meat and all of their gear. He stayed at Jae's last night and will probably rest some today. He said that he may try to get an earlier flight to Memphis sometime Friday instead of Saturday which was the original plan. They were going to film some segments in Anchorage this afternoon and tomorrow. He asked me if I wanted to see him with a beard because he obviously hasn't shaved in a week and a half. I told him it would be kinda funny especially to see John's reaction to it. He said that he may need to shave it before they film the closing segments. I told him to at least take some pictures while he is a wooly man.
John and I are well. He slept pretty well last night, and therefore I did also. He was so happy and snuggly this morning. We ate oatmeal before we were off to daycare and work. What a sweetheart he is.

No comments: