Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 Months Old

It is so hard to believe that our precious angel has been here for 3 months. She is growing so fast and doing more each day. (including pee peeing and poo pooing on the potty) She loves for you to talk to her. Her sweet face lights up and she smiles and coos constantly. It is amazing how your love grows when another child is born. You can't imagine loving another like your first until it happens. And just think how much more our Heavenly Father loves us. How deep and how long is love of Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord.
What a pair!!! I am going to start adding John's phrase of the day because he is saying the cutest and funniest things lately. Yesterday I was in the yard with him playing baseball. He hit the ball off the tee about 8 feet. Of course, I cheered when he stopped me and said: "No mommy, that bad hit!" He hit it again across the yard and I cheered some more. Apparently he has high standards for himself.

No comments: