Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family Time!!

What a weekend!!! We had a house full. Carl's sisters Cendi and Mari-Gray came in with Cendi's kids Connor and Hannah. Carl's cousin Patrick came over from Memphis with his wife and 2 kids too. We had a blast and off course they all got to meet Juliann. Here are some pics from the weekend.



Connor, Cameron, and John hunting eggs.



Juliann snuggling with Aunti M

Carl's dad, Pappy, with the crew

This is Carl's grandmother with all 6 of her great grandkids. This weekend was the first time for her to meet J.Paul and Juliann. This is the first time they have all been together. What a precious moment. Cameron, J. Paul, Grandmother, Juliann, John, Connor, and Hannah

John knows how to work the ladies

Family pic

mommy and john after a long fun filled day!!!

2 comments:

Deborah - Auntie Dea said...

Great Pics. Wish I had remembered this site before. I didn't see pics of Julianne until Amanda e-mailed me Easter pics. She is precious. Wish I could have been there for all the fun, but we will get together sometime I'm sure.
Thanks Love you, Auntie Dea

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Hey girl! I am going to TRY to call you tonight to see what night will be good to bring dinner and Juliann's gift (I got it back this weekend from my mom). So, I'll talk to you then. You look great!