Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Splish Splash !!!!



























Splish Splash John was taking a bath !! These are from a few weeks ago but they are just too cute not to show the world. John spent the day with Nana and Rosie yesterday. He couldn't understand why Pops wasn't there at her house. He, my brother, my Papaw and several other guys are pheasant hunting in South Dakota this week.
The countdown is on. This Friday is when we go to the doctor and find out what we are having. Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks along. Wow 4 1/2 months already. I have felt the baby move a few times this week. What a miracle each precious child is. What is your vote? Boy or Girl?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

want it to be a girl but for some reason I have a feeling it is a boy. However, I had a feeling my friend Jennifer was having a boy and it was a girl.

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I don't know, but I hope it is a little girl!! You are too cute, Mr. John. I love and miss you guys. (I act like you are hundreds of miles away...we'll have to get together soon.)